Android wear does not have any default option to turn on the watch back light all the time. This is done to conserve the battery life. But there are instances when one needs to have the display on all the time.
Always on watch allows you to do this through it's very simple , no frills UI.
Now show off your new watch faces and get appreciated!
1. Install and configure android wear app on your phone.
2. Download this app from play store
3. Android wear app should automatically sync the Always on watch app with your watch. Pls allows 45s to a minute for this.
4. If for some reason the sync does not happen user the option 'Resync all apps' on the android wear app settings page.
How to use the app?
1. Once installed swipe left on your watch face and find the app 'Always on watch'
2. To turn on the display select the check box 'Display always on'
3. To turn off the always on setting simply deselect the check box
Always On Watch is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-28. The program can be installed on Android.
Always On Watch (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.